Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
SEJ Webinar: The U.S. Climate Summit — What Comes Next?
The U.S. Climate Summit: What Comes Next?
Monday, April 26, 2021 | 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
All journalists welcome!
With this week's U.S. Climate Summit, the Biden Administration is seeking to retake the reins on global climate change leadership by setting a new carbon emissions reduction target. But will this leadership translate into environmental policy changes that protect people, including marginalized communities at home and abroad? Join us on Monday for an overview of the flurry of federal climate change activity since Biden took office and hear from leaders in business, environmental justice, and the climate youth movement on what comes next.
- Lisa Friedman, Reporter, The New York Times
- Anne Kelly, Vice President of Government Relations, Ceres
- Jonathan Pershing, Senior Advisor to the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, U.S. Department of State
- Elizabeth Yeampierre, Executive Director, UPROSE
- "Biden to make climate case in first address to Congress," E&E News, April 28, 2021, by Scott Waldman.
- "Strong US infrastructure bill needed to move climate goals forward: experts," S&P Global, April 26, 2021, by Jared Anderson.