Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
SEJ Webinar: Post-Election Reality Check — A Green Recovery for All?
With the 2020 election results in, environmental journalists want to know what’s on the agenda for the next four years. Environmental advocates are calling for a green recovery that ensures pandemic responses and economic relief programs address the risks and impact of climate change. Racial justice advocates insist that this cannot be accomplished without a focus on equity. But what is feasible, given the impact of the escalating pandemic on people’s health and livelihoods? What will the new administration seek to do, how will Republicans respond and what will be the impact on Americans and the world?
Join us Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST, for an #SEJ2020 webinar for journalists seeking to report on the connections between climate, COVID-19 and the economy.
All journalists welcome.
- Mustafa Santiago Ali, Vice President of Environmental Justice, Climate, and Community Revitalization, National Wildlife Federation, and former Assistant Associate Administrator for Environmental Justice, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Christy George, Independent Journalist
- Michael Goldstein, Donald P. Babson Professor of Applied Investments and Faculty Director, Master of Science in Finance Program, Babson College
- Donovan Quintero, Reporter and Photographer, Navajo Times
- Scott Tong, Senior Correspondent, Marketplace Radio