Sign up for Conference Information
|Agenda||Coverage||Lodging/ Travel||Sponsors / Exhibitors||Environmental News||About Flint|
Welcome to Environmental Journalism 2018!
Follow the links below for details on speakers, workshops, tours and sessions October 3-7, 2018.
Wednesday, October 3
Thursday, October 4
Friday, October 5
Saturday, October 6
Sunday, October 7
Read our conference co-chairs'
Download the Whova app and send a request to join. Please do! We’ll send conference news, you can locate friends, upload photos, check your itinerary and so much more:
- Browse the agenda and get real-time updates.
- Set your own personalized schedule.
- Which tour did I sign up for? See your itinerary.
- See who’s attending: browse the attendee list or search for names.
- Network with colleagues before, during and after the conference.
- Expand your offline connections effortlessly with Whova’s business card scanner.
- Connect with SEJ-Flint Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- Share comments and photos.
- When does the bus leave? Check the shuttle schedule.
- Save paper! Whova minimizes the need for printing.
Members: Find a roommate or arrange carpooling.
(You'll need your log-in info.)
- How to log onto the Riverfront Conference Center's Internet service.
- Shuttle schedule.
- Speaker bios.
- Download the Program Agenda Booklet (3.5 MB).
- Read the conference brochure.
- Flint conference home.
Note: Free parking will be available for SEJ attendees and guests at Riverfront Banquet/Conference Center Parking Ramp for the duration of the conference. Find details on parking and hotel shuttle service here.