Find fellowships, conferences, grants and awards deadlines, workshops and networking opportunities, crowd-sourced leads to job banks, reporting toolkits, hundreds of MOOCs and more. GO >>
NAWTEC — The North American Waste-to-Energy Conference
The 27th Annual North American Waste-to-Energy Conference (NAWTEC) takes place April 1-2, 2019, in Reston, Virginia.
NAWTEC is the leading industry technical conference and trade show focusing on municipal waste-to-energy operational issues, technology and research initiatives. NAWTEC is a partnership between the Energy Recovery Council (ERC) and the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA).
Topics to be explored include the following and more:
- The Future of Sustainability
- Deep Dive into Data
- A First-Hand Look at Innovation
- Innovative New Collection Projects for Recoverable Plastics
- WTE and Zero Waste: Is There Common Ground?
- Macquarie's Investment in Wheelabrator