Financial resource guides and experts are available to future environmental journalists from minority/underrepresented groups. African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Americans, LGBTQ, Pacific Islanders, women and others can apply for financial opportunities such as scholarships, grants, awards and more.
SEJ does not endorse the following links. They are offered for your due diligence. Do your homework and succeed!
- African American Scholarship Resources, EduBirdie.com
- Financial Aid for Minorities, EduBirdie.com
- Financial Aid for Minority Students, Online Schools
- Information on how grants and loans can work for you, Open Education Database
- National Press Club Scholarship for Journalism Diversity, Mar 1, 2020 deadline
- Scholarship Guide for Asian-American and Pacific Islander Students, MoneyGeek.com
- Scholarship Guide for Black Students, MoneyGeek.com
- Scholarship Guide for Hispanic Students, MoneyGeek.com
- Scholarships and College Guide for Native American Students, Maryville University Online
- Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Students, EduBirdie.com
- Scholarships, Grants and Other Assistance for LGBTQ Students, Affordable Colleges Online
- Scholarships, Grants and Other Aid for Minority Students, Accredited Schools Online